RF24FSEDBSR/AA, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-04, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-05, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-06, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-07, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-08, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-09, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-10, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-11, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-12, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-13, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-14, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-15, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-16, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-17, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-18, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-19, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-20, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-21, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-22
Mostrar 3 más
RF24FSEDBSR/AA-23, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-24, RF24FSEDBSR/AA-25
The Samsung RF24FSEDB is a French door refrigerator with a capacity of 23.5 cu. ft. It features a counter-depth design for flush installation with cabinets and fingerprint resistant finish. The refrigerator is equipped with the Twin Cooling Plus system, which uses separate evaporators for the refrigerator and freezer sections to keep food fresh for longer. It also has Power Freeze and Power Cool options for quick cooling and freezing, and LED lighting throughout for bright illumination.
- Capacity: 23.5 cu. ft.
- Twin Cooling Plus System: Separate evaporators for refrigerator and freezer sections
- Surround Air Flow System: Even cooling throughout the refrigerator
- LED lighting: Bright illumination
- Power Freeze and Power Cool options: Quick cooling and freezing
- Shelves: 5 tempered glass spill-proof shelves
- Crisper Drawers: 2 humidity-controlled crisper drawers
- Door Bins: Gallon door bins
- Digital Display: Temperature controls
- If the refrigerator is not cooling properly, first check that it is plugged in and the temperature controls are set correctly. If it is still not cooling, it may indicate a problem with the compressor, condenser coil, or other sealed system component. In this case, contact Samsung support for diagnosis and repair.
- For water dispenser issues, check that the water supply line is properly connected and the water filter is not clogged. If water flow is slow, the water filter likely needs replacement.
- For other issues, refer to the Samsung RF24FSEDB user manual.