Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Pro Controller Guides
Background and Identification
The Switch OLED, like the regular Switch, is a hybrid gaming system—designed mainly as a traditional home console connected to a television, but the console can be removed from its docking station for handheld/portable use, and consists of several hardware components that can be configured on the fly depending on the user's play style:
- The Switch Console, a tablet-like unit with an integrated battery and 7-inch touchscreen
- The Switch Dock, which functions as a charging station and audio/video connection to the user's television
- The Joy-Con controllers, dubbed Joy-Con L and Joy-Con R, which can be used independently or as a pair, or attached to the Switch Console via its side rails, or connected to the Joy-Con Grip for use as a single controller
Announced July 6th 2021 and released October 8th of the same year, the Nintendo Switch OLED Model takes the crown as the new flagship in Nintendo’s lineup of Switches, joining the regular Switch and the Switch Lite. Featuring a new 7-inch OLED within the same form factor as the original, the Switch OLED also gains 64 GB of internal storage, an integrated LAN port, and a beefier kickstand.
The Switch OLED model is priced at $349 and is available in classic neon blue/neon red or a new white color.
All Joy-Cons, new and old, are compatible with the Switch OLED.
Switch OLED Console
- 7.0" OLED with 1280 x 720 resolution
- NVIDIA customized Tegra processor
- 64 GB
- Expandable via microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5 mm audio jack
Maximum Resolution in TV Mode
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 FPS
- Proprietary Switch solid-state game cards
- Ambient light sensor
- 4310 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable
Switch OLED Dock
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port
- System connector
- AC power adapter port
- Wired LAN port
- IR motion camera (Joy-Con R only)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 525 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery