Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell that focuses on gaming computers. The Alienware brand was founded in 1996 as an independent company. The name allegedly comes from the Alienware founders’ fondness for the X-Files TV show and other science fiction stories. The brand was bought by Dell in 2006. At the time, Dell had its own series of gaming computers known as the XPS series. However, this line was eventually scaled back, and Alienware became the main Dell gaming computer brand.
The Dell Alienware 13 R3 laptop is the third variation of the Alienware 13, which was Alienware’s first 13-inch gaming laptop. While 13 inch laptops are generally thought to be too small to support the processor-heavy needs of a gaming setup, TechRadar’s review of this computer thought that the display and performance was impressive for the size.
- Height: 22 mm (touch) or 24 mm (non-touch)
- Width: 330 mm
- Depth: 269 mm
- Weight: 2.63 kg
- Battery: 4-cell “smart” lithium-ion (76 WHr)
- Processor: 6 th Generation Intel Core i5/i7 or 7 th Generation Intel Core i5/i7
- Chipset: Intel HM170 or Intel HM175
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Configurations Supported: 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB
- Speakers: Stereo
- Microphone: Digital-array microphones