Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
Dell announced upgrades to its XPS 13 line of laptop computers at CES 2015, and released the 9343 and 9350 models soon after. These new models were advertised to have better graphics and battery performance than previous versions.
The XPS 13 9343 ships in several different configurations of memory, storage and display capability. The 9343 model was released first, followed by the 9350 model. The 9350 is a “performance boost” model, featuring more powerful processors and RAM as well as improved battery life.
To identify what model of XPS 13 laptop you have, you can press F2 at powerup. This should bring up the model number of your computer. Alternatively, if you know the Service Tag number, you can enter it into this Dell Support page to confirm the model and get other support help from Dell.
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your XPS 13, try some basic troubleshooting.
- Height: 9-15 mm ( 0.33-0.6 in)
- Width: 304 mm (11.98 in)
- Depth: Depth: 200 mm (7.88 in)
- Weight: 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs), 1.26 kg (2.8 lbs) for touch
- Height: 165.24 mm (6.51 in)
- Width: 293.76 mm (11.56 in)
- Diagonal: 337.05 mm (13.3 in)
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display with the option to upgrade to 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinity touch display.
- 128 GB Solid State Drive with the option to upgrade to 256 GB Solid State Drive.
- 5th Generation Intel Core (i3, i5, i7) Processor for 9343
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3L-RS on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500 for 9343
- Integrated Webcam
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt 3.0 (half-bandwidth PCIe)
- Headphone jack
- Noble Lock
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader