Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
For more information associated with the Dell XPS M1530 visit it's iFixit troubleshooting page
Identification and Background
The Dell XPS M1530 was released November 27, 2007. It is a mix between the Dell M1330 and M1730 though it more similar to the M1330. The difference is that the display is 15.4 inches rather than 13.3 and comes in four different colors.
The different Dell XPS devices can be hard to tell apart from one another. To better differentiate the models (such as the M1330) look at the back panel where it will have a sticker that reads XPS in big letters and next to that the model type. Additionally, if the sticker on the back is faded or torn off inspect the size of the computer. The M1530 has a rear width of 1.3 inches tapering down to 1 inch in the front.
This device is no longer available to be purchased as of 2009 due to errors in production. The Nvidia chip was the main source of its problems as the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) had heating problems. It was updated to A12 improving the thermal control within the computer, but did prevent overheating completely because the chip's material could not withstand high temperatures.
- Biometric fingerprint reader
- 2 MP (Megapixel) webcam
- Uses face-tracking technology
- Weighs 6.2 lbs
- Integrated Blu-ray drive (additional $500 on purchase)
- 15.4-inch display
- Resolution: 1440 x 900
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7250/2 GHz
- Ram: 4GB
- Chipset: Mobile Intel PM965 Express
- 64-bit Computing
You can upgrade your device significantly with just a few cost-effective components.
- Battery: The Dell XPS M1530 has a standard 56 Whr 6-Cell Lithium-ion battery. This can be easily replaced by removing the old battery using the release latch and inserting the new battery.
- Hard Drive: The hard drive can be upgraded as much as possible, however it must be 2.5" and 9.5 mm or slimmer. For example, a new hard drive that provides 1TB, 5400 RPM, and 8MB Cache, and SATA 3.0 Gb/s is the Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD10JPVT.
- Memory: Most US models do not allow the memory to pass 4GB RAM, however depending on the year of your model it can have up to 8GB RAM. Models that go up to 8GB were sold after November of 2009. To acquire the max memory for this device you can upgrade to 4GB RAM using offtek Memory upgrade or 8GB with a later version using 8GB RAM by Team.