Preguntas de SoporteHaz una Pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
If you are having any issues with your device, please check out our troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Dell Latitude 13 (3340) Education Series is marketed towards students K-12 to provide support in classes. It has a 10-hour battery life which is great for a typical day of learning and researching.
It starts off with 4GB of memory which can be maximized to 16GB. Another great feature of the Dell Latitude 3340 is that when you open it, on the right side, tiny lines light up when the product is connected to the internet. It also tells you when your laptop is running out of battery by turning red. The system's 180° LCD hinge makes it easy for the display to lay flat for more comfortable use with rounded corners and rubbered base trim around the laptop for drop protection and prevention, as well as a fully sealed keyboard and touchpad for accidental fluid spills.
You can identify the laptop's model number by turning it upside down; look for a white rectangular sticker with the model number Latitude 3340. If the sticker doesn't have the model number, there should be a service tag or a code. Enter those numbers on the Dell support website, and from there, you will have to find specific features of the exact product.
- Processor: Intel Haswell ULT 15W, Intel Celeron, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5
- Memory Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB
- Memory Connector: Two SODIMM slots
- Memory Type: 1600MHz DDR3L for 4th Generation Intel Processors
- Audio Type: Two-channel High Definition Audio
- Audio Controller: Realtek ALC3234
- Audio Stereo Conversion: 24-Bit
- Ports and Connectors Audio: Audio In / Out Combo Jack
- Ports and Connectors Video: One 19-pin HDMI connector, One 20-pin mini DisplayPort
- Ports and Connectors USB: USB-3.0 Compliant Connectors, USB-3.0 PowerShare Connector
- Display Size: 13.30 inches
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 786 pixels at 262 K colors
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Battery Type: 6-Cell Lithium-Ion (3.0 AHr) (65Whr)
- Life Span: 6 Cell - 8 Hours
- Height (with a WLED panel): 22.70 mm to 35.90 mm (0.89 inches to 1.41 inches)
- Width: 330.9 mm (13.0 inches)
- Depth: 243.2 mm (9.57 inches)
- Weight (Minimum): 1.68 kg (3.70Ib)