Saltar al contenido principal

Repara tus cosas

Derecho a reparar


The Officejet is HP's line of office inkjet printers.

Preguntas 347 Ver todo

Curious about what a part does

I was just tearing down this old HP printer because i got a new better one, and I came across something strange. It looks like a piece of metal with a slit cut into it for the wire. This wire wen't to the display panel/buttons. And on a note, this object was slightly ferrous. It was weak though.

Block Image

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

1 Respuesta

Respuesta Más Útil

Hi @parzival ,

Just guessing, but since the cable seems to be passing through it it may be a type of ferrite choke designed to filter the EMI effects on the wires going to the display panel. (like what is found on better video cables connecting a monitor to a PC etc)

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 1


I could see that. After going deeper, it was on EVERY ribbon cable in the printer. And i could especially see that because there are at lest 3-4 motors in this printer.

- de

Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Kevin estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 0

Ultimos 30 días: 0

Todo El Tiempo: 33