Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
The Huawei Mate 10 Android smartphone was produced by Huawei as part of the Huawei Mate series. The Mate 10 was released with the Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 Lite in November 2017.
The Mate 10 includes 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, while the Mate 10 Pro contains either 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, or 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The higher-end Porsche Design Mate 10 model includes 6 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. In China only, Huawei released a version of the Mate 10 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Mate 10 supports expandable storage up to 256 GB with extra MicroSD cards. The Mate 10 has a higher resolution display than the Mate 10 Pro, though both variants feature nearly identical screen-to-body ratios. Both models also include 4,000 mAh batteries with a fast-charging feature.
The Mate 10 features a 3-D glass back and front with an aluminum frame. It also includes a dual-lens rear camera. The Mate 10 includes a 3.5 mm headphone jack and has IP53 rating, meaning that the phone is dust-protected and splash-resistant. The Mate 10 Pro, however, does not include a headphone jack but has IP67 rating, which means the phone is dust-tight and water-resistant for up to 1 meter of submersion. The Mate 10 includes a physical Home button and a fingerprint scanner on the bottom of the front bezel, while the Pro’s fingerprint scanner is on the back of the phone and has no physical Home button.
Models: ALP-L29, ALP-L09, ALP-AL00, ALP-TL00
Release date: November 2017
- Dimensions and Weight: 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2 mm (5.93 x 3.06 x 0.32 in), 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53 dust and splash protection
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.9 inches, 95.6 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~499 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Chipset: Kirin 970 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM
- UFS 2.1
- 12 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7"
- Features: Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm jack: yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 22.5W, 58% in 30 min (advertised)
- Colors: Mocha Brown, Black, Champagne Gold, Pink Gold