Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
For additional help check out the Garmin Fenix 2 troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
This full-featured watch has fitness features like AutoLap and AutoPause, and it also works with Garmin's HRM-Run™ monitor, providing data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. It is compatible with ANT+ heartrate monitors and bike sensors, so you can use it for your fitness routine for running, cycling, or multisport training.
Fenix 2 has an altimeter, barometer, and compass, giving you important information you may need.. You can also add the optional tempe™ temperature sensor for real-time temperature data.
You can use Garmin's free 'Base Camp' software to plan your trip on your computer, then upload it to Fenix 2. You can also use 'waypoints' you've recorded on previous trips. When you are training, Fenix 2 creates virtual 'breadcrumbs' along the way, creating a log you can view and use to see where you have been. Its memory can store up to 1000 'waypoints', so you can record trails, water sources, camping sites, and any other location.
- 1.2" x 1.2" monochrome (70 x 70 pixel) LCD screen
- Built-in Altimeter, Barometer, and Compass
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium ion battery with long battery life
- Up to 50 hours (GPS mode)
- 2 weeks (Sensor mode)
- 6 weeks (Watch mode)
- Works with optional HRM-run, tempe™ temperature sensor, heart rate monitor, bike speed/cadence sensor
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™
- AutoLap, AutoPause, heart rate (with optional HRM), calorie counter, and lap fitness functions
- Can store up to 1000 unique 'waypoints' and locations; up to 50 routes and up to 10,000 'track points'
- Time, Date, Alarm, Timer, Chronograph, Chimes/Sounds, and Vibration watch functions
- Illuminated Display
- Durable rubber Wrist Strap
- 1.9"W x 1.9"H x .7"D
- Weight: 3.19 oz