Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
The OP-1 is a portable music workstation incorporating a synthesizer, sampler, sequencer, multitrack recorder, drum machine, mixer, and controller made by Teenage Engineering, a Swedish consumer electronics company founded in 2005. The OP-1 was released in 2011 as Teenage Engineering’s first product and is considered the company’s core product.
The OP-1 is known for its untraditional design, AMOLED display, and the depth of its eleven synthesis engines. The synthesizer combines multiple synthesizer engines, sampler, four sequencer types, a tape-style 4-track recorder, a motion sensor, and an FM radio. The OP-1 has received some criticism for its physical limitations, but Teenage Engineering has said these limitations encourage user creativity. Teenage Engineering introduced several accessories for the OP-1 in 2012 that can be used to manipulate the OP-1’s macro effect knobs. The price of the OP-1 increased by about 35% in 2019 to cover new parts and redesigned hardware.
The OP-1 features a 320 by 160-pixel OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen, which displays a graphical representation of the synthesizer’s current mode. The device includes a fixed-velocity keyboard with 24 keys. Arrow keys can be used to move up or down entire octaves while in drum or synthesizer mode, and the device has a range of eight octaves total.
The OP-1 includes the model name “OP-1” in the lower right-hand corner of the device, printed vertically in capital letters.
- USB: 2.0 high-speed (OTG)
- Line In/Out: 3.5mm jack
- Microphone: Built-in
- Speaker: Mini: High output, 8 Ω, 1 W
- Motion Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer (G-force); Assignable to any synth, envelope, effect parameter, or to pitch
- Radio: FM Band Support: Worldwide (64 to 108 MHz)
- Type: AMOLED display running in 60 fps
- Resolution: 320 x 160p
- Color Depth: 16.7 million
- Contrast: 10,000:1 (good for outdoor use)
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Lifetime: 30,000 hours
- Low-profile keyboard module
- Scissor-switch ultra-low-profile design
- Expected lifespan of 10 million keystrokes per key
- Type: Industrial-grade incremental encoders
- Rotational: Up to 1,000,000 revolutions
- Good indexing feel (remains consistent over life)
- Material: Zinc die-cast and fiber-enforced, high-performance plastic (used in Avionics)
- Battery Type: Li-ion 1,800 mAh
- Battery Life: 16 hours (active)
- Charging: Via USB port
- 400MHz core processor (800 MMACSS performance)
- 64MB low-power SDRAM (12ns)
- 512MB NAND flash storage
- 24-bit 96kHz ADC/DAC
- Advanced CNC 1-piece aluminum design
- 2 x M6 Mounting holes for accessories
- 2 x Cuts for strap accessory
- Operating Temperature Range-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 11.1 x 4.0 x 0.5" (282.0 x 102.0 x 13.5mm)