Visit our De’Longhi BCO430 troubleshooting page to help identify any issues with your device.
Background and Identification
The first model of the De’Longhi BCO430 was released in the 1990s which were part of the “Bar” line, to the updated models of espresso machines. The De’Longhi BCO430 is a combination pump espresso and drip coffee machine that includes an advanced cappuccino system. The advanced cappuccino frothing system allows for steam and milk to be mixed creating creamy, rich froth for warm drinks. The model number on this machine can be found on a sticker inside the door around the frame.
De’Longhi prices this model at $299.95. Two subsequent models are on the market: BCO430BM and BCO430BC. The BCO430 distinguishes itself from the other two models with its front aluminum base (other models have black base).
Other specifications include:
- Built-in activated carbon filter that allows for fresh water which is free of impurities.
- Coffee and water reservoirs are located on the front of the coffee machine to allow for easy access.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (l x w x h inches): 11.02 x 14.52 x 12.79
- Weight (lbs): 6.2
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 115 V / 60Hz
- Input power (W): 1500
- Box Content
- Coffee maker
- Espresso cup filter holder