How to repair the orange thing on motherboard

what is the name of that orange thing on the motherboard which s thick and has a thin line inside which is kinda black ??please help me to know what it is and how to fix it since i accidentally broke it ( i know . funny right?…. but sad) :<(

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0


Hi @lisase ,

Post some close up pictures of the "orange thing" so that people know what you're talking about.

Here's how to do that Agregar imágenes a una pregunta existente

What was wrong with the tablet that made you open it and try to fix it?

- de

Agregar un comentario