Water Spill, MacBook working but not charging
Just spilled little bit of water on my keyboard. Battery was on 1% and it turned off immediatly, so I tried to check if it was working after cleaning it and it was charging without problems. Then I used hairdryer for 1 minute. Since then,
Macbook is powering up without problem, however this time it does not show how much battery is left and when I try to charge it green LED is not lighting, so I have no idea if it is actually charging it or not. It is making noise when turning on.
What could be damaged at this point and what can I do ? would cleaning the motherboard with alcohol be a good idea?
Just did the SMC reset and green light is back on, the noise is gone, turned it off and gonna leave it upside down for 24 hours just in case. Everything is functioning properly at the moment, is motherboard cleaning with alcohol still required?.
Es esta una buena pregunta?