Why is half of my screen not viewable due to static screen?
touch screen not working
Can't use keyboard on my phone
Why half of the screen is not working properly and how to fix it?
Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Find help for common issues with the ZTE Axon 7 here.
The ZTE Axon 7 Android smartphone was released by ZTE, a Chinese telecommunications equipment manufacturer, in July 2016. The Axon 7 includes models A2017G, A2017U, and A2017. The Axon 7 was released in gold, grey, and silver body colors.
These models feature hybrid dual SIM card capabilities, meaning two Nano-SIM cards can be inserted into the device but only one be in use at a time while the other is in standby. The Axon 7 includes 64 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM. The phone also features a 20-megapixel main camera with dual-LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The Axon 7 includes a non-removable 3250 mAH battery (a non-removable battery is one whose adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult).
The Axon 7 smartphone includes a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1440 by 2560 pixels. The phone is built with a scratch-resistant glass front and an aluminum back and frame. It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that is located in the top center of the phone’s back. The device’s main camera is located directly above the fingerprint sensor. Axon 7 models include the name “Axon” below the fingerprint sensor and the manufacturer name “ZTE” in the bottom center of the phone’s rear.
Models: A2017G, A2017U, A2017
Release date: December 2014
- Dimensions and Weight: 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in), 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 82.2 cm2 (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~538 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), MiFavor 5.2
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Single: 20 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.6", 1.1µm, PDAF, OIS
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers (2 dedicated amplifiers)
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Ion 3250 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 18W
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Stand-by: Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk Time: Up to 16 h (3G)
- Colors: Ion Gold, Quartz Grey, Chromium Silver