Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Refer to the Troubleshooting Page for more information.
Background and Identification
The Sony HDR-AS15 was released on August 29, 2012. It is a rugged camcorder aimed at users who record in situations where other cameras would fall short. Users would be able to use it for skydiving, scuba diving, racing, bikes, surfboards, and a number of other activities. It has Wi-Fi connectivity, unlike the Sony HDR AS10, and has several recording options/settings. The product comes with shockproof and waterproof housing and two adhesive mounts: one flat and one curved. The housing is waterproof down to 197 feet and has dirt and dust-resistant seals. The camcorder measures 2 inches by 2.6 inches by 0.9 inch and only weighs about 3.2 ounces with its NP-BX1 battery pack. There are five MP4 recording options (resolution/ frames per second): 1080p/30, 720p/120, 720p/60, 720p/30, and 480p/30. The camera has digital image stabilization and can also do time-lapse photography. No options are available to take a single photo or a burst of photos. The model number of Sony point-of-view (POV) cameras is located to the left of the display. For more information on the device or to view a video sample, go to CNET.com or view the specifications section below.
- Camcorder Sensor Resolution - 16.8 pixels
- Widescreen Video Capture - Yes
- Optical Sensor Size - 1/2.3"
- Wireless Connection - IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Max Shutter Speed - 1/10000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed - 1/30 sec
- Status LCD Display Information - Battery condition, memory card status
- Auto Backlight Compensation, high-speed recording, interval shooting mode, remote control via Android devices, remote control via IPhone, remote live view, Exif Print support, RGB primary color filter, USB 2.0 compatibility, USB charging, auto power save, built-in speaker, date/time stamp, digital noise reduction
- USB 2.0
- HDMI output
- 2 x Sony NP-BX1 Li-ion rechargeable battery - 1240 mAh ( included )
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width - 1 in
- Depth - 3.2 in
- Height - 1.9 in
- Weight - 2.3 oz
- Min Operating Temperature - 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature - 104 °F
- Capture Full HD 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- Rugged Design & Built-In WiFi Capability
- Waterproof Housing with Tripod Mount
- Waterproof Case Goes Down to 197' (60 m)
- HD Slow Motion Mode at 60 or 120 frames per second
- HDMI Output & Built-In Stereo Microphone
- Memory Stick Micro & MicroSD/SDHC Slot