Air Inlet Filter
Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
For additional help on the Puritan Bennett 540, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Puritan Bennett 540 is a ventilator that was released to healthcare workers for use in 2009 and has been a reliable source of ventilation for transportation or at-home care. Because the device is only 9.9 pounds it is easy to carry by hand or attach to a wheelchair. It is known for its portability and mobility to more easily assist patients.
The lithium battery can last for up to 11 hours and can be charged by car or an external battery. The easy to read display screen includes priority alarm indicators (audible signals, visual signals, and displayed messages).
The ventilator has three versatile ventilation modes as follows: CPAP, SIMV, and Assist/Control.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.0” tall x 9.25” wide x 12.4” deep
- Noise Level: less than 30 dBa at 1 meter distance
- Operating Temperature: -40° F - 104° deg F
- Medical device classification: II
- Ventilation modes: CPAP, SIMV, and Assist/Control
- Protection/Insulation class (electric shock): Class II
- Power source: 8g lithium battery
- Internal Battery: 25.5 V lithium ion battery
- Power-Rating: greater than 100 watt-hour
- Data sample rate: every 20ms
- Lifetime: Up to 11 hours on battery *depending on usage
- Temperature: approximately 70 °F (21 °C)
- Humidity: less than 80% relative humidity
Air Filter Types
- Air inlet filter
- Bacteria filter