Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
- Track down a number of hardware problems using the Olympus Stylus 410 troubleshooting guide.
Background and Identification
- Released in February 2004, the Olympus Stylus 410 was an upgrade version of the popular Stylus 400 model. It is part of the second generation of Stylus camera's that began with the Stylus 300. It was the first camera in the line to have a TruePic Turbo image processor, which increased camera speeds by up to 30%.
- The same model of camera was marketed under the name µ(mju) 410 Digital in Europe and Asia.
- The Olympus Stylus 410 digital camera can be identified by a sticker on the bottom of the case that reads: "MODEL NO. Stylus 410 DIGITAL"
- If the sticker is gone, "Olympus" is featured prominently on the slider and "Stylus digital" on the front. A look through the archived stylus cameras on the Olympus site makes it pretty obvious the camera is either a Stylus 400 or 410. The difference is that the Stylus 410 has a speaker on the back of the camera.