Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
- Replacing the display unit screen
- Replacing the vent engine within the chassis
- Replacing the compressor from the cart
For diagnosing common problems with your device, check out our troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Ohmeda Engström ventilator is an adaptable ventilator that can be used for critical care patients ranging from infants to adults. This ventilator is designed to maintain lung ventilation when there is an absence of breathing effort from a patient. Furthermore, this device is capable of monitoring patient breathing.
This device is intuitive, giving medical personnel full control of the system configuration. However, this ventilator can frequently need service to the display unit, internal electronics, gas delivery components, and frame components.
- Dimensions (display up): 145 x 38 x 36 cm
- Weight: 76kg
- Ventilation Modes: VCV, PCV, PCV-VG, SIMV-VC,SIMV-PC, CPAP/PSV
- Max peak flow: 200L/min
- FiO2: 21 to 100%
- Tidal Volume Range: 2 to 350mL
- Patient Weight Range: 0.25 to 200kg
- Procedures: Suction and Manual Breath
- Auxiliary Pressure: -20 to + 120cm H2O
For more information on this device feel free to check out these links:
General Information and List of Specifications
Ohmeda Engström Parts Service Shop