Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification:
The Drager MicroVent is a time-cycled, volume-constant ventilator for patients with a bodyweight of at least 15 kg (33 lbs) up to 150 kg (330 lbs).
The Drager MicroVent is easily identifiable as it has the name and model designation “Drager MicroVent” printed on the top left and right corner of the face of the device. The MicroVent has multiple switches, pressure gauges and a small display on the front face. The device is a 4-5 feet tall structure with wheels at the bottom, a rectangular controller, with a small arc on the top containing a carrying handle and oxygen pipes. The device is white and has most of its functionality on its thinner faces which include the valves and valve controls for ventilation purposes.
More information for this device can be found on the technical support page on manualslib.com.
- Dimensions(W x H x D) — 215 x 120 x 205 mm (8.5 x 4.7 x 8.1 inches)
- Weight — 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs)
- The noise level during operation — 48 dB(A) in 1 m distance
- Electrical power input into MicroVent —12 V ±1 V DC
- Connection to external supplies 12/24/28 V DC — via DC/DC converter(84 13 017)
- Fuse — T1L 250V IEC 127-2(behind the lid of the battery compartment)
- Connection to external — via AC adapter (84 12 709)
- AC source — Input:120V/60Hz AC max. 200 mA and Output:12 V DC max. 600 mA
- Current consumption during rapid charge ventilator off — 300 mA (for 8 hours, after that automatic switch to trickle charge)
- Ventilator on —390 mA
- During trickle charge — 30 mA
- Ambient temperature range during the charge of NiCd — 32 to 95 ºF (0 to 35 ºC)
- Time of operation with internal NiCd or alkaline battery pack — max. 2 hours at 41 to 122 F (5 to 50 ºC) with typical settings
- Insulation class of power supply — Pursuant IEC 601
- Ventilator enclosure — Impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Reusable patient circuit — Silicone Rubber
- Pressure sensing lines for flow measurement — Silicone Rubber
- Flow sensor Housing — Polysulphone (PSU)
- Flow sensor membrane — Stainless Steel
- Ventilator front panel keypad — Polyester Membrane
- Expiration valve housing — Polysulphone (PSU)
- Expiration valve membrane — Silicone Rubber
Model’s Basic Details:
- The knobs in the center of the front panel set:
- ventilator rate f
- tidal volume VT
- inspiratory time Tinsp.
- Below, grouped in one field, are the knobs for:
- max. airway pressure Pmax
- minute volume alarm limits, MV
- Next to this field, the knob for setting
- pressure support during spontaneous breathing
- endexpiratory pressure, PEEP and positive airway pressure, CPAP
- Next to it, the switch for ventilation modes
- CMV / A/C or SIMV / CPAP
- On/off switch, ON/OFF
- Pressure Gauge for continuous display of airway pressure
- Liquid crystal display for
- measured parameter values (MV, PEEP, Peak, Mean, I: E, Insp. flow)
- Alarms and advisory messages with a key to switch on display backlighting and to display measured parameter values.
- Key to temporarily silence audible alarms and to reset alarm messages after correcting the cause of an alarm.
1. Drager Microvent Troubleshooting Guide: This guide lists some very important troubleshooting steps which are very helpful in maintaining the device.
2. The Ultimate Manual Library: The ultimate manual library provides very detailed and clear instructions on how to operate the device.
3. Drager Official website: This product is owned and manufactured by Drägerwerk AG & Company, so this manual is officially published and updated with all the new details.