Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
For additional information on the DJI spark, check the device’s troubleshooting page
Background and Identification
The DJI Spark is a drone released by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd, also known as DJI in May 2017. It was created with the goal of making an affordable drone for consumers that is capable of capturing high quality images and videos. It is marketed as a ‘mini drone’ and is approximately 5.6 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches.
The DJI Spark comes in five colors: Alpine White, Lava Red, Meadow Green, Sky Blue, and Sunrise Yellow. The DJI Spark has a 12-megapixel camera and is capable of taking 1080p pictures, as well as 1080p videos at 30 fps. A Micro SD card can be inserted into a slot on the body of the DJI Spark to store videos and photos that are taken. It can be controlled through a manual controller, the DJI Go app, which has a virtual controller, or through hand gestures, which is made possible by a 3D camera which allows the drone to detect obstacles in front of it. Additionally, the drone has a gimbal, or a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object on a single axis. The gimbal provides stabilization for the camera in order to produce better quality photos and videos.
In August 2017, DJI released a mandatory battery firmware update for the DJI Spark in response to users reporting their drones switching off and falling while flying.
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 2.2"/14.2 x 14.2 x 5.6 cm
- Diagonal length: 6.7"/17.02 cm
- Drone weight: 0.66 lbs/300 g
- Max speed: 31 miles per hour
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 104° F/0° to 40° C
- Compatibility: Iphone, Ipad, Android Phone
- Battery life (comes with 2): 16 minutes, 1480 mAh
- Lens: 25mm
- Aperture: f/2.6
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 2 seconds—1/8000 seconds
- Interval Options (photo): 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 seconds
- Sensor Resolution: 12 Megapixel
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS (1/2.3")
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Video Recorder Resolutions: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Frame Rate (video): 30 frames per second
- Operating Frequency: 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Operating distance: 1 mile
- Connective technology: Radio
- Battery capacity: 2970 mAh
- Run time: 2.5 hours
- Supported mobile device size: 6.5-8.5 mm, Max length: 160 m
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 104° F/0° to 40°