Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
The BLU Vivo 5 is an Android smartphone produced by BLU, an American consumer electronics company. The 5 was produced through a partnership between BLU and Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd., a Chinese technology company. The BLU Vivo 5 was released in February 2016.
BLU Vivo 5 features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. It was sold with the Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, upgradable to 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone includes a 13-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera. The Vivo 5 includes 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM. The phone includes a shared SIM and microSDXC slot that can be used to expand the phone’s internal storage. The 5R includes hybrid dual-SIM capabilities, meaning it can contain either a Micro-SIM or Nano-SIM card and can operate with one while the other is in standby. The BLU Vivo 5 includes a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB-C 2.0 port. It includes a 3150 mAh non-removable battery, meaning the battery’s adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement more difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
The BLU Vivo 5 was released in silver and gold body colors. It includes the name '“BLU” in capital letters in the center of the phone’s backing. The phone includes the Android three-button navigation system with a ‘home’ button in the center of the phone’s bottom bezel (indicated with a house-shaped button), a ‘back’ button on the left side of the ‘home’ button (indicated with an arrow pointing to the left), and a ‘show-all-open-applications’ button on the right side of the ‘home’ button (indicated by a square).
Release date: February 2016
- Dimensions and Weight: 151.9 x 74.6 x 6.9 mm (5.98 x 2.94 x 0.27 in), 142.6 (5.04 oz)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED
- Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6753 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM
- Single: 13 MP, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Ion 3150 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: Silver, Gold