Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
The Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is a portable speaker with 360° sound and an LED show.
This easy-to-travel-with speaker is completely waterproof and designed to be used in a multitude of spaces.
There is a control panel on the top of the speaker:
- Power On/Off
- Volume Up/Down
- Bluetooth On/Off
In addition, there is also a charging port on the side of the speaker. There are two drivers inside the speaker that allows it to have a full 360° sound. The Li-ion battery guarantees 12 hours of power on a single charge. Two of these speakers can be connected at the same time via a single Bluetooth device.
Retail Price of the Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is $42.99
To identify the speaker, there are a couple of features that set it apart from others:
- The LED light show is at the bottom of the speaker
- Micro USB port on the side of the speaker
How to find the model number:
- At the very bottom of the speaker, there is a lot of information written on the speaker itself. Under the bolded “Soundcore Flare Mini”, the model number is written in and should say “Model: A3167”
- On the bottom of the box in the upper left-hand corner, the model number is also listed.
- Exterior: IPX7 waterproofing on the exterior
- Audio: Two 5W drivers
- Battery: A high efficiency Li-ion battery
- Up to 12 hours of charge
- Indicator: 8 individual LED lights
- Charging Port: Micro USB port
- Bluetooth Range: 30ft with obstructions, 100ft without
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.8 x 5.6 in
- Weight: 1.06 lb