Please visit us at WWW.JOHNSONCOMPUTER.US
Since 1996, Johnson Computer, Inc. in Hayward Caliafornia has been repairing laptop and personal computer down to the component level. Instead of replacing logic boards or laptop screens (that's what most repair shop and manufacturer suggest), we repair on component level by replacing the faulty chip, diode, resistor, light bulb, etc., by doing this the repair cost is much less than the manufacturer's cost. In this way, we can provide significant savings to our customers.
• Macbook pro, Macbook air, Macbook retina, unibody A1150, A1181, A1226, A1237, A1260, A1226, A1229, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1342 , A1369, A1370, A1398, A1342, A1502, A1425, A1465, A1466, don't have backlight after liquid spilled, imac A1054, A1058, A1144, A1173, A1174, A1195, A1200, A1207, A1208, A1224, A1225, A1311, A1312, A1418, A1419, A1425, S1156, black or blank screen with chime, no backlight, no graphic, no video, LCD screen flickering or flashing, it is motherboard problem.
• Dell Laptops have black screen and make beeping sound. It is motherboard problem.
• Power jack or AC DC jack and socket is burned or broken or loose or not charging, this is most common problem for most of the machines. Sometimes this work is not just as simple as replacing the jack, there might be short or burnt circuit problem we need to fix first before we can replace the jack, so do not try to do it on your own or have someone without enough experience work on it, it will just make the problem worse. Most of the power jack repair job can be finished in same day. Alienware M11X R3, X51 R2, M14X R1, Area 51 M17X, R5, M18X, 17 R3, 18, 13, M9700
• USB thrum drive is broken, cracked, we will repair it by rebuilding circuit and get the data out for you
• We replace and repair broken DC Jack for Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Sony, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Apple, and any other brands of Laptops
• Beside the DC jack problems, the most common problems we come across recently are motherboard graphic problems (all lights are on but not showing on LCD or LCD shows blank or black, no video) for all models including iMac and Macbook laptop. This problem can be finished same day
• Overheating and fan is not running properly, we recommend to have the cleaning every 3-6 months
• Unable to charge battery
• Liquid is spilled on the keyboard and/or motherboard, disconnect the power adaptor and pull out the battery right away, do not try to power on and blow it, you will just make the problem worse, come right away to have the deep and thorough cleaning
• Laptop is dropped, machine quits working
• Memory socket, CPU socket, USB port and any connection ports are broken or not recognized
• Time and date not kept correctly
• Machine is dead after upgrade BIOS
• Forget power on password
• No sound, not access to the internet
• Question mark in Imac and Macbook
• San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay, Santa Clara County, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, Gilroy<br>East Bay, Alameda County, Albany, El Cerrito, Berkeley, Concord, Pleasanton, Concord, Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, Castro Valley, Hercles, Pinole, San Pablo, Lafayette, Livermore, Moraga, Oakland, Piedmont, Pittsburg, Antioch, Richmond, San Leandro, Stockton, Vallejo, Walnut Creek<br>Peninsula, San Mateo County, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane Burlingame Daly City, Palo Alto, Foster City, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, San Francisco, Silicon Valley