Obtén acceso rápido a guías, partes y respuestas para tus dispositivos
Al parecer tu carrito está vacío
First of all, outstanding! I couldn't have done it otherwise. I especially liked the photography. I am a pro in that field and I know the good stuff when I see it.
I just have a few small suggestions.
1) You might want to warn about grounding for rank amateurs like me.
2) The screw sheets were fantastic but it might help to add the step/s involved. Also I found double sided foam tape was great for keeping the screws in place.
3) When removing the back cover I used kitchen matches camphored at one end as shims as I went along so I would not lose ground as I continued around the bottom cover. I also found a fifth of Jack Daniel's helped to steady my hands and give me patience.
4) The whole thermal compound thing was confusing. I looked up the suggested procedure and didn't know what to do about "the blue pads". I posted a question and got conflicting answers. It would be great if this could get resolved once and for all.
5) You might want to talk about installing the RAM when replacing the logic board