Dear Fellow iFixers,
In 2017, I earned a BA in Communication Studies with a minor in Technical Communication at Eastern Washington University ( EWU).
Currently I am a Graduate Assistant at EWU, working on my MA in English with an emphasis in Rhetoric and Technical Communication.
I am excited to learn the ins-and-outs of creating iFixit guides so I can best support my Intro to Technical Communication (TCOM 205) students as they create their guides next quarter.
I am embarking on this adventure with the following experience:
• Completed the Instructions and Procedures course at EWU where I collaboratively created a how-to Google Docs guide for collaborating in an online class.
• Edited several iFixit guides for the TCOM 205 class at EWU.
• Monitored the iFixit lab at EWU and helped TCOM 205 students work on their projects.
My hobbies also support this endeavor as they rely heavily on navigating instructions and problem solving.
• Playing table-top games with friends and family
• Playing MMORPGs with family
• Playing DnD with family