looking for the name of a mechanical device with a specific function

Good day ladies and gents!

I am looking for the name of a mechanism that when pushed/pressed/pulled inward/outward allows free rotation clockwise or counter. The device will be used for rotating a rod 3/4” diameter rod. I only want this rod to be able to rotate when intended, hence push or pull to rotate. I know such a mechanism exist, but it’s difficult to find something you do not know the name of!

I could use a spring that would engage a pair of sprockets but I really want to use something prefabricated that would just attach to the rods end.

Any words of wisdom from the mechanically inclined will be truly appreciated!

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario