Opinions What do you guys think of extended capacity batteries
Here are the specs:
Brand new XCAP - Extended Capacity Battery for iPhone 7 Plus.
This item often fixes the following problems
- Battery charge dies quickly
- Battery will not charge
XCAP Batteries use the latest technological breakthroughs in cell chemistry to provide you with consistently more capacity then the original design, giving unparalleled performance for your device and it is verified by COMMBATT.
- Premium Protection Boards
- TI Gas Gauge IC Chipset
- Extended Capacity for your iPhone
- Over Current / Discharge Protection
- UN 38.3, CE, RoHS, FCC Certifications
- Double Capacity Verification
- With New Easy Release Adhesive
- 3300 mAh
Es esta una buena pregunta?