HTC One M9 - Reception & Call quality problems.
- Sometimes I do not get call reception in my home (people call me but I do not hear the phone ring)
- When I do talk to people on the phone in my home sometimes they say my voice comes off 'muffled'...not clear.
- However, when they tell me my voice is muffled....I still hear them perfectly.
What I've done to try to fix:
- New SIM card
- Various factory resets
- ****My HTC Desire 530 has NO issues in the same conditions in my home.***
- Talked to my cell phone provider already. Again, my HTC Desire has no issues in my home.
1. Can a faulty antenna be the cause of a person hearing me as muffled .....while me still hearing them perfectly?
2. Could this be both an antenna and a microphone issue?
Any suggestions, advice? Thank you
Es esta una buena pregunta?