Submerged Phone works/Screen is black
I've got a river water damaged iPhone 6s. I took it apart and it wasn't too wet inside. Nevertheless I cleaned up with Isopropyl Alcohol and haven't seen many areas with any sort of water residue. I put alcohol on the motherboard and left it to dry unplugged for a few days.
• I replaced the screen because the digitizer was dead. Now it functions fine.
• I plugged the phone in and battery is now 100% staying charged
• The volume buttons don't test well but I have been able to increase and decrease volume
• The headphone jack works
• The external speaker plays Siri voice but not iTunes music
• I feel like the phone is getting hot depending on activity type such as when I Restore it. If you're looking at the inside of the open phone the large chip area under the connectors , I put a laser thermometer on it and the lower left portion of the shield was up to 118° while the rest of the area was 108°
• I checked the connectors and I had the screen come on after doing a Recovery Mode Restore from Factory then I Restored the Phone to my backup.
• If you can believe it, the phone screen came on and I was able to use the phone so I closed it up and now its black again.
At this point, I'm guessing it could be a motherboard issue but I'm not sure. I don't want to buy a new one but I'm coming up empty handed.
Es esta una buena pregunta?