Could it be the logic board?
My friend spilled soup on his Macbook and gave it to me to fix. Nothing happens when you push the power button. And the battery is not being charged when its plugged in (the light remains green on the power adapter despite the battery being dead). I've taken the entire thing apart and scrubbed the logic board gently with alcohol and still nothing. Could it just be the board that's the problem or potentially the power button/keyboard assembly since it was spilled on that too.
Es esta una buena pregunta?