Dishwasher does not heat the water or dry the dishes
Hi Everyone, I am trying to get some help with a KitchenAid Dishwasher, Model KUDE60FVSS2, that is having problems with heating the water and drying the dishes.
I read other posts and already have done the following:
1) Replaced Heating Element
2) Replaced High Limit Thermostat
3) Rebooted the Control Board
3) Visually Inspected Control Board (No burns, loose wires)
What continues to happen is:
1) During Normal Wash cycle/Hi-Temp Scrub/Sani-Rinse: The water stays cool (cannot tell if the heating element heats up or not)
2) Heat Dry: The heating element does heat up some - but it does not get hot like it used to.
So, any idea why the water not heat up during any of the cycles? My initial thought was the Hi Limit Thermostat, but I checked it with a Multi-Meter and it has continuity (around 17 ohms). And then I replaced it just to be sure.
Is there an actual thermostat on the dishwasher? (I could not find one in the parts list)
Is there anything else to try before looking at the Control Board?
Es esta una buena pregunta?