I fixed a Behringer BD212D which did not powered up recently: here are some clues.
Diagnostic: 16V DC supply not functional due to unreliable design and poor quality components…
1) Schematics: Look for Eurolive BD215D schematics, they are almost identicals.
2) Disassemble the unit following available tutorials. Take pictures, count your screws !
3) I had to replace IC3 (Viper22A available on Digikey as #497-7594-5-ND)
4) I also replaced also C10 (replace with 47 uF, 35V), C2 (replace with 100uF, 35V) and D37 (replace with 800V,1.5A) diode.
5) Reassembled everything, thanks to pictures.
6) Power-up ok, tested ok