Background and Identification
Avea is a software driven, servo-controlled ventilator designed to meet the requirements of neonate to adult patients. The design intent of the device is to provide a high performance software-driven gas delivery engine, which is capable of providing a full range of volume and pressure ventilation including dual limb NIPPV. This affords the flexibility of developing new modes of ventilation with no impact to the basic gas delivery engine.
- Ventilator: 17” W x 16” D x 10.5” H
- User Interface Module: 16.25” W x 2.5” D x 13.75” H
- Ventilator w/ UIM: < 73 lbs
- 12.1-inch SVGA color LCD screen with integral touch screen
- Fourth generation, servo-controlled, software-driven ventilator
- Medical grade 350-watt power supply
- Internal 12 VDC NiMH batteries
- Digital Communication: SVGA Connection, MIB Connection, RS-232 #1, Centronics Parallel Printer Connection, RS-232 #2
User Guide: http://pages.carefusion.com/rs/565-YXD-2...