Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Microsoft Surface Book 3 (15")
Background and Identification
The Surface Book 3 is the third laptop released by Microsoft in the Surface Book line. The laptop sports 10th-generation Intel processors, improved battery life over previous models, and options for 16 or 32 GB of memory. Like its predecessors, the Surface Book 3 is also a tablet in disguise. The top portion of the laptop containing the screen can detach from the keyboard and works as a normal tablet with touchscreen capability and pen support.
The 15” model uses a 127 W charger. When the screen is attached, the laptop charges via the Surface Connect port on the side of the keyboard, but you can also charge just the display using a second port on the bottom of the screen assembly. The USB-C port on the keyboard also supports charging via USB Power Delivery.
The body of the Surface Book 3 is all metal, and the hinge between the keyboard and screen folds with a distinctive accordion-like motion (YouTube clip). You can identify your Surface Book model by following these instructions from Microsoft to find the serial number of your device. Use that identifier in Microsoft’s serial number lookup tool to find your model.
- Intel Core i7 1065G7
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 Max-Q (15” business only)
- 16 GB or 32 GB of 3733 MHz LPDDR4x
- 3240x2160 (260 ppi)
- 3:2 aspect ratio
- 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB PCIe SSD
- Two USB-A 3.1 gen 2 ports
- One USB-C 3.1 gen 2 port
- SDXC card reader
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two batteries (one in the keyboard and one in the display)
- Two Surface Connect ports (one on the keyboard and one on the display)
- 127 W
- Charging via USB-C Power Delivery
Surface Book 1 on Wikipedia
Surface Book 2 on Wikipedia
Surface Book 3 on Wikipedia
Surface Book 3 specifications from Microsoft