Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
Puritan Bennett KnightStar 330, provided by Puritan Bennett company, is a bi-level ventilator and has the main function of continuously providing clear ventilation for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea in the home or in institutional environments. It is used to assist the ventilation and help patients who are over 30 kb (66 lb) in weight to breathe well and independently. There are three breathing modes, which are continuous positive airway pressure, inspiratory and expiratory positive airway pressure and assist control. Furthermore, it is able to provide visual and audible indicators to tell user the conditions of the ventilation. Overall, it is an old but well-designed ventilator.
The simplest way to distinguish the KnightStar 330 is by looking at the front side of the machine. There is the name of the product at the right top which is KnightStar 330. Below its product name, there are five buttons, one screen, and three indicator lights.
- Weight: 1.21 kg(2.7 lb)
- Dimensions: 9.52 cm x 20.95 cm x 14.27 cm (3.75 in x 8.25 in x 5.62 in)
- Air Outlet Port Connector: Standard 22-mm conical male
- Device Airway Volume: 65 mL
- Patient Circuit Volume: 695 mL (1.8 m/6 ft)
- Temperature and Humidity: Operating: 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F) at 15 to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing; Storage: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F) at 10 to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Altitude: Operating: 0 to 2438 m (0 to 8,000 ft)
- Rated Mains/AC input Voltage: 100 – 240 V AC nominal (85 – 264 V AC operating range)
- Rated Input Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Rated Input Power: 140 W
The sources are from Puritan Bennett KnightStar 330 Service Manual.
- Puritan Bennett KnightStar 330 Clinical’s Manual.
- Service Providers for Ventilator equipments.
- E-catalog for Accessories and Consumables. Since Puritan Bennett was acquired by Medtronic in 2015, you can only find the accessories on Medtronic’s websites.