Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
The Ohmeda 7100 Anesthesia is a microprocessor based, electronically-controlled, pneumatically-driven ventilator system with a built-in monitoring system for inspired oxygen, airway pressure, and exhaled volume. It is an integral component of the Aestiva/5 7100 anesthesia machine, and the S/5 Aespire anesthesia machine. The 7100 Ventilator provides mechanical ventilation to patients during surgery. It also monitors and displays various patient parameters. The system uses a microprocessor-controlled ventilator with internal monitors, electronic PEEP, Volume Mode, and other optional features.
- Enhanced monitor integration capabilities with out Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor and Compact Anesthesia monitor.
- Lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Optional integrated auxiliary O2 flowmeter and suction control
The major components of the 7100 ventilator are found in multiple locations across the anesthesia machine. The 7100 ventilator offers the same functions as the S/5 Aespire anesthesia machine, but due to minor differences the two parts are not interchangeable.
The 7100 ventilator package consists of the following components:
- a Control Module (CM), which is identical to that of the S/5 Aespire anesthesia machine. The CM includes:
- a Control Board (CB)
- an LCD Display
- a Keyboard (with rotary encoder switch)
- a Power Supply
- a backup battery
- a Monitoring Interface Assembly (MIA)
- a Serial Adapter Board (SAB)
- a Pneumatic Engine (PE) with Pneumatic Engine Board (PEB)
Refurbished machines currently retail approximately between $8,000 and $25,000.
The Ohmeda 7100 Anesthesia is very similar in both design and functionality to the S/5 Aespire anesthesia machine, though not identical. In order to correctly identify the Ohmeda 7100, you'll want to make note of it's unique features. The machine is a light grey color, and includes dovetail rails on the lefthand side, flow controls, cylinder pressure gauges below the pipeline pressure gauges, a ventilator display screen and a vaporizer.
Manufacturer: GE DATEX OHMEDA
Product Type: Anesthesia Machines
Modes: VC, PC*
Dimensions: 53 in x 28 in x 29 in / 135 cm x 72 cm x 73 cm
Number of Mounts: 2
Weight: 238 lbs / 108 kg