Preguntas de SoporteHaz una Pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The MSi GS73VR 6RF Stealth Pro is a gaming laptop manufactured by Micro-Star International (usually shortened to MSi). Gaming laptops usually have very high-quality displays, good processors and graphics cards, and a large screen size. These features make them capable of smoothly running games that put a lot of demand on the computer, such as those with complex graphics.
The GS73VR 6RF Stealth Pro has a 17.3 inch Full HD (FHD) display with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It uses a GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, which was announced in 2016 as a cutting-edge upgrade for gamers who wanted speed and efficiency in their graphics. It received a positive review from Notebook Check, who liked the lightweight and thin design as well as the easy maintenance. The bottom panel of the laptop is secured with 17 Phillips head screws, so removing the panel takes a little time but not much effort. Taking the cover off does negate MSi’s warranty, but once the cover is off, users will have access to a few important components: the 2.5-inch SATA III hard drive bay, the M.2 WLAN module, and the battery. Other components, including the primary M.2 SSD, two SODIMM slots, and processors can be found under the motherboard.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 411.8 x 284.9 x 19.6 mm
- Weight (w/ battery): 2.43 kg
- Display: 17.3" FHD, (1920x1080), IPS-Level
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 with 3 or 6 GB GDDR5
- Memory: DDR4, 2 Slots, Max 32GB,
- Storage: 1x M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA ), 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
- Webcam: HD type (30fps@720p)
- Keyboard: Backlight Keyboard (Full-Color)
- Communication: Killer Gb LAN, Killer ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v4.1
- Audio Jack: 1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone-out (HiFi / SPDIF)
- Battery: 65 Battery (Whr) Whr