Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
The Kenwood TM-241A is a two-meter amateur radio band transceiver manufactured by Kenwood Corporation, a Japanese producer of car radios, hi-fi home and personal audio equipment, professional two-way radio communications equipment, and amateur radio (“ham”) equipment. The Kenwood TM-241A is identifiable by the model number at the lower left-hand corner of the radio’s LCD display.
The Kenwood TM-241A has a transceiver range between 144 and 148 MHz and a receiver range between 118 and 174 MHz. It includes twenty memory channels and one call channel, each of which to be used to store, transmit, and receive frequencies, repeater data, and signaling data. The TM-241A transmits on two meters with output power levels of 5, 10, and 50 Watts. The radio also features automatic power-off, built-in CTCSS encode, time-out timer, automatic repeater offset, and an easy to read LCD (liquid-crystal display).
Similar products include the Kenwood TM-441A, which transmits on 440 MHz with output levels of 5, 10, and 35 Watts, and the Kenwood TM-541A, which transmits on 1200 MHz with either 1 or 10 Watts.
The Kenwood TM-241A amateur mobile transceiver includes the name “Kenwood” in capital letters in the top center of the device. The radio is generally black and includes a hand-held microphone.
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Current Drain Receive: Less than 600 mA
- Current Drain Transmit: Less than 11 Amps
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.51 x 6.3 x 1.57 in. (140 x 40 x 160 mm)
- Frequency Range
- TX: 144 - 148 MHz
- RX: 118 - 174 MHz
- Ground: Negative
- Microphone Impedance: 500-600 ohms
- Mode: F3E (FM), A3E (AM) (RX only: 118 - 174 MHz)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C - 60°C
- Power Requirement: 13.8V DC (±15%)
- Weight (approx.): 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Audio Output Power: More than 2W (8 ohms, 5% distortion)
- Circuitry: Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequency 1st IF: 10.7 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency 2nd IF: 455 kHz
- Selectivity -6 dB: More than 12 kHz
- Selectivity -60 dB: Less than 24 kHz
- Sensitivity (12dB SINAD): Less than 0.16µV
- Squelch Sensitivity: Less than 0.10µV
- Frequency Tolerance: Within ±10 ppm
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: ±5 kHz
- Modulation: Reactance modulation
- Modulation Distortion: Less than 3%
- RF Output Power HI: 50 W
- RF Output Power LO: 5 W
- RF Output Power MID: 10 W
- Spurious Radiation: Less than -60 dB