Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The J. H. Emerson CoughAssist CA-3000 and CA-3200 ventilators assist patients in simulating a cough through a facemask, mouthpiece, or tube by clearing their airway through cycling from positive pressures upon inhaling and then rapidly applying negative pressure during exhaling.
J.H. Emerson sold the company, previously founded in 1928, to Respironics in 2007. Respironics was, in turn, sold to Philips. The latest models in the CoughAssist line are the Philips-Emerson E-70 and T-70.
This device can help patients who suffer an ineffective cough due to muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, poliomyelitis, emphysema, cystic fibrosis, and bronchiectasis.
The CoughAssist CA-3000 and CA-3200 feature both an automatic and manual mode, unlike the CM series models, which are manual only.
It can be identified by its grey-colored casing, the automatic/manual switch on the top left of the device, and distinctive yellow and blue display which shows the amount of negative and positive pressures being applied. The model number is also displayed on the back panel of the device.
- Depth: 16.5 Inches
- Width: 11 Inches
- Height: 11.5 Inches
- Weight: 24 Pounds
- Maximum Positive Pressure: 60 cmH20
- Maximum Negative Pressure: 60 cmH20
- Maximum Inhalation Flow: 3.3 Liters/Second with Inhale Flow at Minimum; If Set to Max., Flow Is Same as Exhalation Flow
- Maximum Exhalation Flow Capacity: 10 Liters/Second; Actual Flow Depends on Max. Pressure and Airway Resistance
- Modes of Operation: Manual Timing and Automatic
- Timers: 0 to 5 seconds.
- Input Voltage: CA-3000: 100-120 VAC, 60 Hz; CA-3200: 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Input Power: CA-3000: 300 VA; CA-3200: 600 VA
- Operating Temperature: +10 to +40°C (+50 to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to + 50°C (-4 to +122°F)
- Operating humidity range: 30% to 75% Storage humidity range: 10% to 90%
- Pressure Gauge: -70 to 0 to +70 cm H2O; accuracy +/-2% of full scale
- Standards: Conforms to UL STD 2601-1, certified to CAN/CSA - STD C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, 0413
- Blower Type: Two-stage centrifugal blower with AC/DC universal motor
Source: CoughAssist User’s Guide/BlowoutMedical
Philips Emerson CoughAssist Troubleshooting - iFixit’s how-to guide to all things troubleshooting for the CoughAssist
Vitality Medical Product Description
Blowout Medical Product Page - CA-3000