Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The IMT Bellavista 1000 and 1000e are medical intensive care ventilators that are able to provide breathing assistance to patients that are not able to breathe on their own.
The Bellavista 1000 was one of the most highly-demanded machines in the world during the 2020 pandemic. In Canada there were some shortages of it during the pandemic, as one of most demanding challenges is to ventilate new born babies. Neonatal ventilation requires the highest precision in volume and pressure control, which the IMT Bellavista 1000 and 1000e are able to provide. Bellavista’s software design supports adding new features by simply updating software, as you would for a smartphone or laptop. The ventilator can be spread around for various uses such as Target Vent, nCPAP, nIPPV Mode, Burst Backup, and Sensitive Triggering.
The IMT Bellavista looks like a small tablet screen attached to long standing leg machine such as laser spa machines. It has a black bezel, with white borders and a grey plastic body. The machine is shaped like a triangular prism.
- 13.3” color touch-screen interface
- Precise delivery of tidal volumes from 2 ml with TargetVent mode
- nCPAP and nIPPV with choice of pressure or flow based mode
- High frequency nIPPV with a rate up to 200 breaths per minute
- Burst Backup gives more safety in non-invasive ventilation
- Sensitive and precise triggering with a proximal flow sensor
- Configurable FiO2 delivery and duration for Oxygen Flush
- Compact and lightest high-end neonatal ventilator
- Internal batteries ensure uninterrupted operation for up to 6 hours