Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification:
The Hamilton Aladdin is a ventilator for infants that was released in 1996. It is used to supply the correct amount of oxygen to babies, specifically those that are birthed prematurely that would have trouble breathing. It is an essential device to have in any hospital, as any baby could have trouble breathing upon being born and this is not always known beforehand. It is therefore crucial that technicians are well aware on how to fix any issues encountered with this device and how to use the machine effectively.
This ventilator is shaped like a box, with 3 main mechanical parts: the enclosure, the air/oxygen mixer, and the flowmeter/pressure relief valve assembly. The flowmeter is the scale that can be seen on the front of the machine and all the parts accompanying it. The air/oxygen mixer are the parts inside of the device that mix the correct amount of oxygen and air for the patient. Lastly, the enclosure is made from aluminum and is protected with a specific type of paint that makes the enclosure resilient against knocks and other substances it may come into contact with.
This ventilator has been discontinued and its successor is the Hamilton Arabella, released 5 years later with some improvements, but maintaining the same design as the Aladdin model.
It is unfortunately hard to come across specific information of this exact make/model because the original website removed any trace of this product’s specifications from their website. Hamilton, the company behind the Aladdin ventilator, was founded in Switzerland in 1983 and so that would make it even more difficult to search for information about this product in English specifically.
- Gas Supply - Nominal 4 Bar (60 PSI) Clean, dry Medical Air and Oxygen.
- Range - Minimum 2 Bar, maximum 6 Bar. Maximum differential pressure 2 Bar.
- Power Supply - 200 to 265 VAC 0.10 A 50 to 60 Hz or 95 to 135 VAC 0.20 A 50 to 60 Hz.
- Air/Oxygen Mixer - Range 21 to 100% Oxygen, accuracy +/- 3% of selected output.
- Flowmeter - Range 0 to 15 lpm, accuracy +/- 5% of selected output.
- Pressure relief valve - 2 systems fitted.
- Patient safety - automatic electronic valve system pre-set to vent to ambient at 11 cms H2O.
- System & delivery circuit safety - mechanical internal relief valve pre-set at 150 cms H2O.
- Manometer - Range, 0 + 12 cms H2O, accuracy ± 1 cms H2O.
- Oxygen Monitor - Range 0 to 100% Oxygen, accuracy ± 2% of span.
- Alarm System - Four separate alarm systems are provided all of which are automatic, the electronic alarms are set after 2 minutes operation without operator intervention although the operator can manually set or reset them if required.
- Medical, Hamilton. ''Aladdin Service Manual'' . Hamilton Medical Inc., 1996
- “Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (NCPAP) for Neonates.” ''Better Safer Care'', State of Victoria, 2013
- “Aladdin Infant Flow NCPAP System.” ''Aladdin CPAP System'', Respiratory Therapy Dept, 2004
- “Used ALADDIN HAMILTON 235750AB Oxygen Analyzer For Sale - DOTmed Listing #2739828.” ''DOTmed.com'', DOTmed Inc., 2020
- Tom King, Brent Edds. “Avante Medical Surgical.” ''DRE Medical'', Integrated Rentals