How do I remove or disable Sandisk SSD cache
Lost all power. No lights on laptop when plugged in,
Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
Lifebook is a line of laptop computers produced by Fujitsu, a Japanese information technology equipment and services company headquartered in Tokyo. Fujitsu also offers a range of notebooks and tablet PCs within the same Lifebook family. Fujitsu divides its Lifebook family of computers into three model segments: all-around, advanced, and superior. All-around models are designed for users running standard office applications and are meant for everyday all-around use. Lifebook models in the all-around sector include the A-/AH-series, the SH-series, the LH-series, and the NH-series. Advanced models are designed for high mobility and security and are meant for advanced processing and include a port replicator. Advanced models include the T-, S-, E-, and P-series. Superior Lifebook models are designed for mobile professional users and industries such as research, education, services, and healthcare. Superior models come from the T-, P-, and S-series.
The Fujitsu Lifebook UH572 Ultrabook was released in August 2012 as one of the first Fujitsu Ultrabook computers. The UH572 is the consumer sibling of the business-oriented Lifebook UH772. It operates on a Windows 8 64-bit operating system and includes a 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor. The computer includes 8 GB of memory which is not user-replaceable or upgradeable. The Fujitsu Lifebook UH572 model includes a 13.3-inch display with an LED backlight and a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels. The computer’s hard drive supports up to 500 GB of storage with a 32 GB onboard cache.
According to a review of the Fujitsu Lifebook UH572 by PC World, the computer has a nice webcam and has a roomy hard drive, but has an unremarkable configuration of 4 GB of memory, standard Intel HD4000 graphics, and a 500 GB 5400-rpm hard drive that provides unimpressive performance.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Additional Software: Productivity Software: Adobe Reader®, Norton Internet Security 2013™2 (60-day free trial), Norton Studio, Microsoft Skype for Windows 8, Roxio Creator, CyberLink YouCam.
- Processor: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Processor (3M cache, up to 2.6 GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
- Memory: 8 GB (4 GB x 2) DDR3, 1600 MHz. Supports up to 8 GB, requires service by Fujitsu (not user-replaceable)
- LCD 13.3 inch (HD) TFT display with LED backlight
- Video Intel® HD Graphics 4000 with up to 1.7 GB of shared video memory
- Resolution: Maximum internal display: 1366 x 768, 16M colors, Simultaneous (HDMI): 1366 x 768, 16M colors
- Hard Drive: 500 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA, 32 GB onboard cache
- Optical Drive: N/A
- Audio: DTS Boost™ enhanced audio, stereo speakers
- Webcam Integrated HD Webcam (1280 x 800 pixels) with status indicator light; Digital Microphone
- Wireless Communication: Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 (802.11 BGN), Bluetooth (v4.0 +HS), Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi®)
- User Interfaces: Large touchpad with integrated buttons and multi-touch gesture support. Isolation style, standard US keyboard
- Ports: One HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports (one with USB Anytime Charge capability), one USB 2.0 port
- Card Slots: Secure Digital (SD) Card slot supporting SD, SDHC, SDXC card formats.
- Security One security lock slot, Computrace® BIOS Persistence Module, Intel® Anti-Theft Technology, BIOS and HDD Password Protection, 90-day free trial of Absolute® Data Protect (user activation required)
- Battery: 4-cell Lithium-Polymer battery, rechargeable, 14.8V (2840mAh) 42Wh Battery Life: Up to 5 hours, 50 minutes.
- AC Adapter: Autosensing 100-240V AC, 65W, supplying 19V DC, 3.42A (includes an AC cable)
- Dimensions/Weight: 0.71” H (without feet) x 12.72” W x 9.21” D; approx. 3.5 lbs. with 4-cell battery
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F / -10°C to 60°C, 20% to 90% relative humidity; non-condensing
Compliance and Service Information:
- Compliance FCC Part 15B Class B and FCC Part 15C; IC ICES-003 Class B and RSS-210 UL-cUL Listed CE Marking, ENERGY STAR® qualified EPEAT Silver