Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Flight 60 is an independent turbine ventilator that is capable of volume control and pressure control for invasive and noninvasive ventilation. The Flight 60 is ideal for pediatric and adult patients in a range of care settings including ICU, step down units, transport, and subacute. Being autonomous, the device allows caregivers to treat patients in any environment.
The ease of use and advanced modes of ventilation make the Flight 60 reliable and solid for any ventilation needs.
The Flight 60 is 6.3 kg in weight, has an integrated O2 sensor with in- use calibration, and trends display up to 72 hours. A simple to use 7” colored display as well as 12 hours of internal battery life are key components of the device.
- Modes of Ventilation
- Spont (CPAP/BiPAP/BiPAP ST/PSV)
- ACMV (Pressure control/Volume control/PRVC)
- SIMV (Pressure control/Volume control/PRVC)
- B - Lev (Bi-Level, APRV, Bi-Phasic, Duo-PAP)
- Volume Guarantee VtG & MVF (VG PS/ AVAPS)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: -20˚C to 50˚C / -4˚F to 122˚F
- Humidity: 15% to 95% at 31˚C/88˚F
- Altitude: 70KPa to 110KPa
- Storage T˚ : -20˚C to 71˚C / -4˚F to 160˚F
- Water/Dust Resistance: IP34(Splash Proof)
- Width: 29cm/11.4”
- Height: 25cm/9.8”
- Depth: 28cm/11.0”
- Weight: 6.3kg/6.9kg with integrated mixer
- Power Sources
- AC: 100 to 240V, 50-60Hz
- DC: 12 to 15V
- Power Save: On/Off/Night
- Hot Swappable Batteries: 12 hours