Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Breas PV 403 is respiration ventilator manufactured by Breas. It is a ventilator that helps patients who experiencing respiratory disorders and impaired lung function. This device is applicable for both adults and pediatrics.
There are 3 available operation modes on the PV 403: PSV, PCV, and VCV.
“-PSV mode (pressure support ventilation): the ventilator’s expiratory sense can also be adjusted allowing the ventilator to more easily match each patient’s needs.
-PCV mode (pressure-controlled ventilation): the ventilator provides assisted or controlled pressure-regulated breathing
-VCV mode (volume-controlled ventilation): the ventilator provides assisted or controlled volume-regulated breathing” -DOTmed
These operation modes provide suitable aids for patients with different encounters.
The PV 403 uses internal batteries that have 15 hours of battery life or electricity that provides 12V, 24V DC as an external battery.
This equipment is encouraged to be used in a non-confined and safe environment, a product will be provided by the manufacturer with the device.
The Breas PV 403 has a grey casing. It has a rectangular appearance with a circular shape in the middle and a handle on top.
To differentiate PV 403 from other Breas devices, the PV 403 has its push-button panel on the top surface. Moreover, the PV 403 contains a monitor interface which is an upgrade from other Breas devices.
- Dimension: 35cm W, 18 cm H, 26 cm D
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Ventilation Alerts/Alarms: Low/High pressure; low tidal volume; high rate; device malfunction
- Power Alerts/Alarms: Power failure; low power
- Humidification: HA 20 heated humidifier
- Oxygen: Available
- Download Capacity: Available
- Accessories; Optional: Patient circuit with exhalation valve; flex tubes; oxygen adapter; reusable PEEP valves; external pressure limiter; arm for patient circuit and mounting carry bag