How do I remove the battery? - Blade 15 Advanced Model (Early 2020)
How to replace the fans?
No Power, No sign of life.
The Razer Blade 15" Advanced (2020) RZ09-033 is a high-performance gaming laptop from Razer's flagship Blade line. It features a 15.6" 4K display, Intel's 10th gen processors, and NVIDIA's GeForce RTX graphics cards. With its sleek design, advanced cooling, and customizable keyboard, it's a top choice for gamers and professionals.
The Razer Blade 15" Advanced (2020) can be identified by its product number RZ09-0330 followed by more numbers and letters. The product number is printed on the bottom of the laptop next to the serial number. The laptop has a matte black metal frame and the fans are visible through grilles on the bottom.
- 15.6" 4K OLED Touch or 300Hz FHD
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10875H processor, 8 Cores / 16 Threads, 2.3 GHz / 5.1 GHz (Base / Max Turbo), 16 MB Cache
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER™ Max-Q
- 512GB SSD (M.2 NVMe)
- 16GB Dual-Channel (8GB x 2) DDR4-2933MHz (expandable to 64GB)
- Intel® Wireless-AX201 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- H x D x W: 0.70 in x 9.25 in x 13.98 in (17.8 mm x 235 mm x 355 mm)
- 1x SD card reader
- 1x Thunderbolt 3
- 3x USB Type-A
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x USB Type-C
- 1x 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo