Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Bird Avian Transport is a microprocessor-controlled transport ventilator. It has different ventilation modes such as controlled, assisted controlled, SIMV and CPAP. It contains many features, which make it suitable for clinics, hospitals, or emergency rooms. It is small and easy to move, therefore it can be used in some emergencies like injured soldiers.
The ventilator is suitable for children and adult patients. It has automatic apnea backup and volume and time-cycled ventilation, in which the ventilator breath switches from inspiration to expiration after a set time. It can monitor proximal airway pressure of 5-100 lpm peak flow, 0-20 cmH2O PEEP (with removable PEEP valve), and breath rate from 0-150 BPM. More importantly, it has audio and visual alarms for high/low peak pressures, apnea, inverse I:E ratio, and patient circuit disconnect, which track patients’ condition frequently and can alert doctors and nurses immediately.
- 4 Digit 7 Segment LED: Display (M.A.P.) Mean Airway Pressure 0 to 100 cmH2O; (P.I.P.) Peak Inspiratory Pressure 0 to 100 cmH2O; (Paw) Airway Pressure 0 to 100 cmH2O; Low Peak Pressure, Off, 2 to 50 cmH2O; High Peak Pressure 1 to 100cmH2O; Inspiratory Time 0.1 to 3.0 seconds; Tidal Volume 50 to 2000 ml; Breath Rate 0 to 150 bpm; Flow 5 to 100 lpm
- Green LED: Power On
- Yellow LED: External Power
- Red LED: Peep not set; Apnea; Battery (Low/Fail); External Power Failure; Vent Inoperative; Disconnect
- LED Bar Graph: Airway Pressure -10 to 100 cmH20
- 40 to 60 psi of clean, dry medical-grade air, oxygen, or air-oxygen mixtures. 100 lpm minimum flow.
- Breath Rate: 0 to 150 bpm
- Flow: 5 to 100 lpm
- Inspiratory Time: 0.1 to 3.0 seconds
- Tidal Volume: 50 to 2000 ml
- Assist Sensitivity: -2 to -8 cmH2O
- Manual Breath: Touch button activated
- PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 20 cmH2O (With removable PEEP valve)
- Sigh: ON/Off 1 sigh/100 breaths or 7 minutes; 1.5 X Inspiratory Time (3.0 sec. max.) or Tidal Volume (2,000 ml max.) setting; 1.5 X High Pressure setting (100 cmH2O)
- Manual (PEEP) Reference: Set 0 to 20 cmH2O
- Pressure Relief: 10 to 100 cmH2O
source: somatechnology.com Bird Avian Transport Specifications
Demonstration of Bird Avian ventilator