Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Bear Cub 750 is a critical care ventilator for neonatal purposes. The breaths this device can produce are either controlled by the ventilator, assisted by the patient, or completely controlled by the patient. This is part of a series by Bear Medical Inc. With an internal base and internal battery back up, there is sufficient power to utilize the ventilator for as long as necessary. The Bear Cub 750 is smaller than other Bear Medical products, but this is because the Bear Cub is specifically for neonatal purposes.
There are no known recalls of recent months or years.
- Height: 11 in
- Width: 13.5 in
- Depth: 10 in
Graphic Display Dimensions
- Height: 9.5 in
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 2.5 in
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Pedestal Stand Dimensions
- Height: 40.5 in
- Width: 24 in
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Height: 36 in
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 21.5 in
- Weight: 11o lbs
- Storage/Shipping -40 to 158 ºF
- Checkout /Operating 50 to 104 ºF
- Checkout, Operating, Transport and Storage 0 to 9,000 feet (14.7 to 10.5 PSIA/760 to 543 mm Hg)
- Storage and Shipping 0 to 99% Relative Humidity — Non-condensing
- Checkout and Operating 0 to 95% Relative Humidity — Non-condensing
Environmental Stats cited from Somatechnology.com
How to find related products to the Bear Cub
Here’s a video walkthrough of the Bear Cub!