Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
Amico is a group of companies that designs, produces, and sells a variety of products for health care facilities. Amico sells a range of suction and oxygen therapy equipment. Oxygen concentrators are medical devices that filter surrounding air and compress it in order to produce purified medical-grade oxygen. The device can then administer the oxygen to the patient through a pulse-dose or continuous stream delivery system. Oxygen concentrators are typically used to treat patients with breathing disorders or with a lower concentration of oxygen in their blood than normal.
Typical oxygen concentrators function in the following steps:
- Air is compressed to cool the concentrator and prevent overheating.
- Air is taken in from the surroundings.
- The machine uses an electronic interface to adjust the delivery settings.
- Nitrogen is removed from the air through filters and sieve beds.
- Purified oxygen is delivered to the patient using a nasal cannula or a mask.
Oxygen concentrators are sometimes preferable to oxygen tanks because the oxygen supply is replenished continually. Oxygen concentrators are used for patients who have low blood-oxygen levels because of problems and diseases like sleep apnea and cystic fibrosis.
Amico oxygen concentrators typically include the name “Amico” with the horizontal line of the ‘A’ stylized as a sweeping, curved line.