ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Repairability Assessment
Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
Background and Identification
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Android tablet was introduced by ASUS in October 2015 as part of the ASUS ZenPad tablet line. ASUSTek Computer Inc. is a Taiwanese computer and phone hardware and electronics manufacturer. The 3S 10 was released in silver and grey body colors.
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 includes an aluminum body and a 9.7-inch display. The tablet’s screen has a resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels. ASUS advertises that this tablet includes the world’s thinnest bezel at 5.32 millimeters and a 78-percent screen-to-body ratio. It also includes a 5900 mAh non-removable battery with 18-Watt fast-charging capabilities (A non-removable battery is one whose adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult). The ZenPad 3S 10 was released with either 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM.
A TechRadar review of the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 found that the tablet has a high-quality display and strong audio but has unimpressive battery life and build quality issues.
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 can be identified by the name “ASUS ZenPad” engraved in the bottom center of the table’s backing. The tablet also includes a physical home button that has an oblong oval shape with straight sides. The leftmost button, which is shaped like an arrow or a left-facing triangle, functions as a back button. Tapping the rightmost button displays all the apps currently running on the device.
Release date: August 2016
- Dimensions and Weight: 240.5 x 163.7 x 7.2 mm (9.47 x 6.44 x 0.28 in), 430 g (15.17 oz)
- SIM: No
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 (~74.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Protection: Oleophobic coating
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT8176
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GX6250
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Single: 8 MP
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX
- GPS: Yes; GLONASS
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5900 mAh, non-removable (22 Wh)
- Fast charging 18W
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Talk Time: Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Colors: Silver, Grey