Based on the information provided, it is possible that the issue may be caused by a malfunctioning backlight circuit or a loose connection between the display and backlight components.
To fix this issue, you could try the following steps:
- Check the connections between the display and backlight components to make sure they are properly seated and not loose.
- Update the display and graphics drivers on your device.
- Check the power settings and ensure that the display is set to turn on after waking from sleep mode.
- Reset the device's PRAM (Parameter Random Access Memory) and NVRAM (Non-Volatile Random Access Memory).
- If the issue persists, it may be necessary to replace the backlight or other components.
It is important to note that opening and attempting to repair electronic devices can be dangerous and may void any warranties. If you are unsure about any of the steps or do not have the necessary technical skills, it may be best to seek professional help from an authorized repair service or contact the manufacturer for assistance.